Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Inktober: Week 1

This year I'm finally partaking in Inktober, an initiative started by one of my longest running inspirations, Mr. Jake Parker. Inktober, in a nutshell, is a challenge based on a simple premise: do one drawing, in ink, every day during the month of October. There are literally thousands of Inktober pieces across the internet. I'll give tumblr's hashtag as a start.

Day 1: Mr Pickles and Oilcan, my two favorite characters from The Boxtrolls (which I thoroughly enjoyed)
Day 2: Strongman, part of a short series inspired by AHS: Freak Show, leading to the premiere
Day 3: Pinhead
Day 4: Giant
Day 5: Contortionist
Day 6: Conjoined Duo
Day 7: Multiple

Artwork © 2014 Jeremy Owen

Time's been a thief again, and it's been another long stretch since I've posted anything on here. Let's hope that changes.
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment