Sunday, February 15, 2009

You are my center when I spin away...

Here's the first pic of 2009. I've only finished, maybe, 3. What? I know. School, and I'll probably say this throughout the blog, is stupid. I know you learn lots of things, but it takes so much time... Oh, well. Radiohead has to be one of my favorite bands. Thom Yorke is probably one of the most influncial people that has shaped my musical style. And yes...those are all Radiohead lyrics. The songs are: Paranoid Android, Knives Out, A Punchup at a Wedding, High and Dry, Prove Yourself, and Videotape. See if you can spot some individual words.
From left to right: Colin Greenwood, Thom Yorke, Ed O'Brien, Phil Selway, and Jonny Greenwood.


© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Hope you like it. It was great fun drawing it.

Here's a little Thom Yorke to get you in the mood. This is the 'acoustic' piano version of "Videotape".


Cheers,

~J.

No comments:

Post a Comment