Saturday, February 21, 2009

Say 'Goodbye' to your kneecaps, Chuklehead...

Team Fortress 2 is one of the best multiplayer games out there. These pics are the first in a series I'll be drawing. All the pics will be the characters, weapons, and buildings that are a part of the TF2 universe. I'll be going in order of how they appear on screen when you are choosing a class.
The first is called The Scout. Insidentally, the Scout will be given a very cool update for the game soon: new weapons, maps, etc. Here I've drawn him showcasing two of his new toys: The Sandman (bat) and "Bonk"...an energy drink.
We start with the finished B&W...


...and finish with the color version. The colored version isn't as great on account of me not owning a Photoshop program of any kind. It's all done with markers, sharpies or otherwise. It's the best I could do with what I had, so I hope you like it.
Trying to capture the TF2 style is also a difficult task. If you care to know what the artwork should look like, check it out here.
All artwork © 2009 Jeremy Owen
I'll try to have another pic ready by tomorrow.
Cheers.
~J

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog Jerms. Nice Scout drawing by the way :) Haven't had time to try out the new scout yet, march break is comming so I'll have time to play some TF2! I'll add you to my links also, keep up the nice work!

    Your friend,
    -Danica

    ReplyDelete