Friday, June 12, 2009

Huhwhahuh? #1

Some of you may be wondering what the title of this post means. The huhwhahuh feature just means that the picture of the day is something off-the-wall, funny, or random. They are all in good fun, and I'm not trying to poke fun at anyone. Today's huhwhahuh is a reference to a girl who was in my math class up at college. Sometimes she would ask very simple questions about something she didn't understand. Sometimes the questions were about what the teacher had just explain crystal clear. I don't know if she wanted attention or if she just wanted to get her math right. Whichever way it was, I'm 100% positive that here grade in math was much higher than mine. Much higher. This picture is dedicated to her.


© 2009 Jeremy Owen

Cheers.
~J

1 comment:

  1. Not to sound girlish, but I like it. It's innocently cute. =)

    - !$@@(

    ReplyDelete