Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Chrome Colossus and The Fiery Fox

Now you too can bear witness to the epic (and those of you who know me know that I use the word "epic" sparingly) struggle between "The Chrome Colossus" and "The Fiery Fox".
If you didn't get the wordplay, here's what's up: I wanted to do a picture to embody the ever petty argument between whether Firefox of Google Chrome is better. It's been like this ever since Chrome came out, and I'd like to settle the score (at least from my viewpoint). I, as do many of my friends, prefer Google Chrome. I've had some bad experiences with Firefox not doing what I wanted it to, and Chrome hasn't (months after it's implementation) let me down once. Another thing I like about it is the openness of the taskbar. There's much more room to surf: I don't like a lot of options hovering at the top of the screen. I'm a simple guy, so maybe that's why I like Chrome: it's easy to understand and isn't cluttered up. Is that a good enough explanation?
Whichever side of the fence you sit on, I hope you enjoy the picture. Pick whichever side you want to win in the pic: I don't care in the slightest.


Details:


Shirt Template:

© 2011 Jeremy Owen
Cheers,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment