Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Mother to Us All

This was my entry to Threadless' 'Next Big Tee' challenge, for which the prize was 10K. I didn't end up winning (and this didn't end up printing), but after it was all finished, I can honestly say I was very proud with the result.
In case you hadn't already guessed, this is a design showcasing Mother Nature, with all her seasons and splendor, elements and eloquence. If something of mine was going to print for the challenge, I wanted it to be something that I appreciate and fear; something that I care very much for and want to see flourish.

© 2013 Jeremy Owen
- J

2 comments:

  1. I love your drawings! They are so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have voted for this. Unfortunately, I've only recently discovered Threadless. Love all your designs so far, though!

    ReplyDelete