Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Famous People Who Are Actually Kinda Cool #2

I can't really say that I've seen a movie with Morgan Freeman in it that I didn't enjoy. Of course I haven't seen all of his movies, but I'm working on it. I'm not really sure what else to say other than he's got one of the best voices in the world. Whether he's narrating something or just talking, I can't help but enjoy it. His presense onscreen always commands a certain respect since he's been doing what he does best for a long time. This picture is an homage to him and all the great acting he's brought to us. Way to go Morgan. This one's for you.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great! Nice.

    ... I saw both 9 and District 9 while I was away with Joey. I like them! Both are intense; both are original. District 9 uses too many f-bombs. Other than that, it's quite fun.

    I look forward to catching glimpses of you at PC next week!

    - !$@@(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good Jeremy! You are really good at capturing people.

    Sivje

    ReplyDelete