Monday, September 14, 2009

Inspiration Cometh

This one was inspired by two songs: "Collect Call" by Metric, and "Believe Me Natalie" by The Killers. I just enjoy both songs and thought I could incorrporate elements from both songs into a picture (i.e. phonebooth = Collect Call.) I don't know...it makes sense to me in my head. It doesn't have to have a deeper meaning to you, although I do reccomend you listen to both songs for the full effect of the picture. This, again, was a quick one. Sometimes I'm inspired. Most times...I'm not. This is a product of one of those inspirational times. If you're not already asleep with this explaination, enjoy the picture.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Can't promise I'll have more as soon as these, but I'll try.
Cheers.
~J

1 comment:

  1. This picture makes me want to cry. I love it greatly. I know from (not much successful) experience that it is HARD to draw people kissing! Somehow you did it tho! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete