Friday, April 22, 2011

The Big Picture

This one came out of just doodling around. I wanted to do something with picture frames, so I started on that. I thought there should be some people admiring the art, so in they went. Then...I got stuck. I couldn't think of what to put in the frames. What would captivate people of all ages? What would be of valuable importance to everyone?
And then it came to me: everyone is interested in the grand scheme of things, how their life began, what will come about, and how it will end. We are all interested in 'The Big Picture' of our lives: the learning, the yearning, the heartbreak, the triumphs. Thus, I decided to connect all of the pictures together, because, in some bizarre way or another, we are all connected.
It was great fun trying to artistically portray a galaxy/supernova/heavenly body. I had great fun with this one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Details:


Templates:

© 2011 Jeremy Owen
Cheers,
~J

Original Design Submission:

The Big Picture - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment