Thursday, February 2, 2012

Produce Puns #1: Parsnip/Rutabaga

I'm making some cards at work to help me memorize produce UPC codes for work. I've memorized enough to remain somewhat functional while checking customers groceries, but I still don't know a good many of them, and I cause enough problems at work as it is. Be prepared to see MANY of these little doodles in the future.
I'm going to try to come up with as many puns for these as I can. Don't expect too much of me. The pun for this one is supposed to be Par (as in golf) for Parsnip and Root (as in Cheer!) for Rutabaga. I know it's not great, but it's what worked in the hour or so it took me to draw these fellas.

Who knows? Maybe I'll figure out a way to make some 'lettuce' off these drawings. GEDDIT?

© 2012 Jeremy Owen
Cheers,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment