Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Showcase of Bands #4

The next band picture is of Muse. I'd always liked Muse, but with the release of their new album, "The Resistance", they've hopped back into one of my top spots. A lot of the subject matter of the new album has to do with conflict, and with the title being "The Resistance", I quickly latched onto the idea of a wartime setting for the picture. I know I say this a lot, but I really like how this one turned out. The buildings, smoke, and ashes were all made from scratch in Photoshop, but I like the feel of how it looks...organic in a way. So for all of you Muse fans out there, this one's for you. And if you don't actively listen to them, or haven't heard of them at all, I recommend you go out and get some of their schtuff. It's very good.


© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Muse logo © respective creator(s)
Cheers.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment