Monday, January 25, 2010

Call Me An Animal Lover...

This one was done mostly as a joke and not to glorify myself at all (yes, that's me in the picture). At work, I'm told by my boss that I need to cut the six-pack rings every time I fill a pop cooler. And I do: it's not about not doing it. It's about doing it: sometimes I get a little flak from other employees for doing it, but I was told to do, so I'm going to do it, no matter if I get laughed at or not. I wanted to put it in a picture somehow, so I thought I'd do what I do most times to communicate a picture most of the time: turn the situation on it's ear. I think it worked okay...I'll leave it up to you to decide what the animals are I'm saving are. They look a little foreign now that I stop to examine. Oh, well.
Enjoy.

© 2010 Jeremy Owen
Background Picture Courtesy via Google Images
Cheers.
~J

1 comment:

  1. Cat, turtle, seagull . . . ?

    Are you really supposed to cut the six-pack rings for the sake of possibly preventing the death of some animal by strangulation or ingestion?

    ReplyDelete