Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bonjour, Madame

This one was inspired by, yet again, a classmate. There was no pronounced style that she seemed to have at the begin of the quarter, just whatever looked nice I suppose. And then one day she comes into class looking like someone right off the streets of Paris. Stripes, beret, bright red lips, the works. It was quite a shocker to me, but a nice one. It's situations like this that usually inspire my material, and I look forward to many like it in the future. I didn't think that this simple idea would turn out as big a picture as it did, but it ended up being one of the more complex pictures I've done to date, all from a small inspiration. To borrow the words of Mr. Dave Matthews, "Funny the way it is if you think about it."

© 2010 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment