Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Serious One

This one comes from my heart. If there's something that I love as much as art, it's music. No matter what kind of day I'm having, music always picks me up. I'd rather listen to music when I've got a headache then take pain killers, which I don't think makes much sense, but I digress. This one, again, showcases my favorite band: MUTEMATH. Using them helped me to get the picture done a bit quicker since, as is synonymous with most thinks in life, you tend to things quicker if it is or involves something you enjoy. Nevertheless, the message behind the picture is evident and just as urgent. The earthquakes that wracked Haiti did unspeakable damage, both to the earth and the human condition over there. It's seems that the right thing to do is to help, if only in some small way. And please, take heed of the seriousness of the challenge I propose to you: it's an important one.

© 2010 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment