Thursday, April 29, 2010

Famous People Who Are Actually Kinda Cool #4

I don't know how many times I'll say this, but just for reiteration's sake, I'll say it again: a lot of the subject matter that I draw is inspired by conversations and events in my life, as was this one. I had a conversation with a friend about the newest Billy Talent album, III, and this is what came up. This famous person is a bit more obscure: many of you may not know who it is. But if you've seen this person before, you'll know who it is immediately. Today's famous person is lead guitar fr0, sorry for, Billy Talent, Ian D'Sa. I'm not sure which is better: his insane guitar skill or his awesome hair. Look him up in Google Images to get the full effect. As for hearing his distinctive and awesome style of playing, scroll down to the bottom of this page and find a Billy Talent song. He really is a master at his art.
I'll try to post soon(er). I've still got a lot on my plate (as usual), but we'll see.

© 2010 Jeremy Owen
Cheers,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment