Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Neither Can Live While the Other Survives

Sorry for the huge gap in between posts. I've kinda fallen out of touch with posting work. I've had quite a few new ones I've finished but that I haven't posted here. I promise to post them soon.
I've been working on this one for a couple months now, and it's finally ready to be released. This is a collaboration between myself and Victor Maury (aka Moulin Bleu). You can check out his Threadless work here. He came to me with this idea and the initial linework and asked me to do the color work for it.
I'm really happy with the result. It took a while to get the finished product (probably longer than any other piece I've ever worked one.
Vic and I are trying to get some promotion tools rolling, so this won't go up for scoring on Threadless for another week or so. I'll post a link here to where you can score it once it's approved.
Hope this was worth the wait. I'll have more updates soon.

Harry (front print):


Voldemort (back print):


Templates:

© 2011 Victory Maury/Jeremy Owen

Vote for it here:
Neither Can Live While The Other Survives - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Expecto Patronum.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment