Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Barrage from the Past: Day 10

This WILL be my last post for awhile...at least the last post with pictures. I can barely see the words as I type this: it's not worth trying to see through grids of pink and green. My computer hath betrayed me. This is the last "Barrage from the Past" pic I've scanned into my computer, so I figured I'd post it. You can probably guess who it's of. I drew it before I saw the original film, going off what little footage I'd seen of this scene. Seen of this scene.
Anyway, after I'd seen the film, I must say that while what I've drawn seems cute or friendly, the scene in the movie...seen scene...is quite depressing. I hope you like it.
On second thought, I could just scan and post B&W pictures until my computer is fixed. We'll see if I can get a couple on in this time without colored pictues.


© 2008 Jeremy Owen

Cheers.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment