Monday, June 28, 2010

Blark and Wit

I've been into the whole "black and white" thing lately. I don't know why: it could be that coloring a picture takes a long time for me since I don't have the professional grade programs that most artists do. Just expect many more monochrome pictures in the future. This was just a random one that I sat down and drew. There isn't any meaning behind this one, just a lazy afternoon piece. It turned out a bit more complicated that was first intended, but to color it too would have taken me a few more hours than it did, so I'm grateful. Let me know what you think of it, by commenting here or on Facebook (the official group is located to the right.)

© 2010 Jeremy Owen
Dancer templates, wallpaper pattern, and floor tiling Courtesy via Google Images
Cheers,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment