Friday, January 6, 2012

Architecture of a Dream

I'm short on time tonight, so I'll post one from last year that never made it to the blog. I have a few more, and may do the same with those (post them on a night when I'm on a schedule).
This is an homage to Christopher Nolan's brilliant film, INCEPTION. If you haven't seen it yet...where have you been?
I designed for Threadless, and they picked it up for a limited, 1-week run on a shirt-line they call DTG (direct to garment). It's a different printing method, and while most DTG's I've purchased are a 'lesser' quality, the quality of mine I was very satisfied with.
Anyway, you can view the original design submission after the picture. You can find your way to the product page for there.

© 2011 Jeremy Owen

Architecture of a Dream - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Cheers,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment