Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Barrage from the Past: Day 2

I'm not sure where this one came from either. I suppose it was just the want to try something new for a change. I guess I normally depict things that a.) are not real, or b.) just plain off the wall. I do not do caricature. Do not let me ever hear you say that about my work. If you want to see what a caricature is, type the word into Google Images. Now. Or better yet, follow this link. Did you? Gooood. Now you know that what I draw is not caricature, no matter how bad you want it to be. I suppose I'll post another crazy picture tomorrow, but for now...take in that true breath of pure, unblemished serious picture smell.


© 2008 Jeremy Owen
You can breathe normally now.
Here's something fun for the heck of it:


~J

No comments:

Post a Comment