Monday, May 25, 2009

A Barrage from the Past: Day 6

I have always been a fan of A Series of Unfortunate Events. The first time I read the first book, a whole new genre opened up to me. It was written in a way that didn't try to make you feel good, (very sad and gloomy circumstances), but it made you want to read on, using reverse psychology to make you read on. The idea of the story was great, though it could have progressed quickerishly. Instead of 13 books, I'm sure Lemony Snicket could have fit it all in a trilogy, with each book being longer that 100 pages.
Anyway, here's my interpretation of the three main characters: Violet, Klaus, and Sunny.


© 2008 Jeremy Owen

And don't forget to celebrate our troops, both in service and those who were lost, on this Memorial Day, 2009.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment