Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Awkward One: Before...

9-times-out-of-10 the ones who get made fun of the most in school are the ones who turn out looking the best later in life. I've seen this first hand: how a kid can look so homely in their early years and then turn out to be one of the most beautiful people I'll ever know (at least on the outside, anyway.) I'm doing this in two parts because I'm really tired tonight and didn't have the gusto to make an "after" picture (the "before" picture is kinda sloppy anyway.)

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that is totally true, or it seems true to me, mostly. Also, I've seen pretty little girls that turn into not so pretty women . . . again, physically that is. Then again, there are those who also never change, physically attractive or unattractive from the beginning to the end.

    But I do think that the ugly to beautiful is definitely the best thing: it illustrates how lack of Christ in someone's life in their immature is so much more less appealing then the fullness of Christ in someone's life. Jesus shows.

    ReplyDelete