Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would You Love Me More If... #1

...We Were Both Zombies?
Welcome to another new segment. The idea came to me from...big surprise...personal experience. There is so much emphasis in our lives on trying to please others/everyone, and we cannot please everyone: it's just not possible. But we so often lose sight of that fact and continue with whatever stupid, new means we've come up with to try to impress, humor, or entertain people in order to make them happy/make them like you. It's a waste of time, because someone either enjoys your company and wants to be around you...or they don't. To catches, no strings, no pop-ups. That's just the way it is...at least in my experience.
And so I've come up with the idea of asking the question, "Would you love me more if...?" and then adding a random phrase on the end of it, then drawing something to fit that particular phrase. I thought I'd do something really off-the-wall for the first one. Hence, zombies. I know it's dumb, but I hope it at least makes you smile.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

1 comment: