Monday, December 14, 2009

A Barrage from the Past 11

For the next couple of days, I'll be posting some older pics to save time. I've been trying to hit 100 posts before the end of the year, and the next couple of days are going to be long and stressful at work. I can't afford to miss many more days without posting something if I want to reach that goal, so bear with me: this too shall pass.
This one was yet another inspired by The Dark Knight, which was gaining much momentum before its release and which inspired me to draw some picture that were Batman related. I colored this one with markers (as at the time I didn't yet have Photoshop), so the quality of this one was kind of bad. I tried to tweak it a bit with Photoshop, to make it looks at least a little less crappy. Like I said, these old ones are just temporary. More new material on soon, although it's fun to look back and see how far I've come in my style even from last year.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment