Monday, December 28, 2009

A Tribute to Facial Hair #1: The Wilderbeard

One more new segment before the close of this year, and it could, in fact, be the most important one. You see, I have shared and affinity with beards for quite some time now, and was excited to grow one. But to my utter dismay, I found that the hair-follicles on my face were having a 24/7 strike because they're not being payed enough, and since I have no money to spare, I will remain beardless for a while to come.
Nevertheless, my love of beards will never die. I have, therefore, decided to pay respects to them in the best way I can. Each new picture will feature a new and exciting facial apparatus and, most likely, a schpeal on why I care so much for that particular beard.
This one is most commonly known as The Wilderbeard: it's the one that is not taken care of, and therefore has free-range over the face it resides on... preferably a man's. It doesn't take orders, it doesn't put up with much, and it won't take crap from anyone. It likes to take residence on the faces of men who either: a) are lumberjacks, or b) have a very loud voice and use it extensively. I'm not sure I'd like a beard such as this one day, but who knows? Things change every day.
Enjoy this one. I did.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

1 comment: