Monday, December 7, 2009

Friends I Have Known #10

This is the friend that has followed my art with the most fervor, even from my humble beginnings back in grade school. He's encouraged me the most in it, reminding me time and time again just how fortunate I am to have this gift I've been given. I do what I do for people like him: to use my gift to the best of my ability, whether out of fun or for the entertainment and benefit of others. I'm lucky to have a friend who genuinely believes in me and what I can accomplish if I but set my mind to it. Thanks, man: you might never know what it means to me.
As for the subject matter of the pic, it comes from his aspiration to become a police officer after finishing college, and let me be the first to tell you...we couldn't have a finer person to server and protect. Buddy, this one's for you. Hope you like it.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Cheers.
~J

1 comment: