Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm a Black, Scottish...Cyclops.

This is my entry in an art contest being held by VALVe Corporation, a computer software company. They are updating one of their games, Team Fortress 2, and want you to draw one of two characters you want to see upgraded: either a Soldier and a Demoman. I've chosen the Demo, not only because he's fun to play, but he's also fun to watch and listen to. I love the art style of the game and thought I'd try my hand at trying to win something from the contest. As far as contests go, I haven't been known to win many, but it should give me a little exposure into the world of art that I so long to be a (professional) part of. Hope you like it. It's sort of a step away from what I normally do: I guess I was trying to mimic the style of the game a little. It was kind of nice doing something different.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Character © 2007 VALVe Corp.
Cheers.
~J

1 comment: