Monday, December 21, 2009

You Better Watch Out

The old phrase means US, but what if the tables were to turn? What if Santa got a taste of his own medicine? Staying good ALL YEAR is hard, and whadda we get? A bunch of presents we don't want and coal in our stockings. Santa can't keep getting away with this every year. He needs a message to tell him we mean business...
...or at least that's the idea one of my friends came up with. I've told everyone that I'm wanting some Christmas themed ideas for this weeks posts, and this was one of the first ones I was given. I'm sure it's been done before, but I think you'll get a laugh out of it anyway. Took me awhile, so try to look at it extra-long.

© 2009 Jeremy Owen
Ho ho ho. (as in laughing)
~J

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my youngest bro just pointed something out. Are those three brothers in the picture?

    ReplyDelete